Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba Cupcake Toppers

I don't know why I stopped posting on here...but I recently found lots of pictures of a few cakes/cupcakes that I made in the last couple years; so I'm adding them to the blog!


In 2011, when Beauty #3 turned 3; she wanted a Yo Gabba Gabba party. She was Yo Crazy Crazy for DJ Lance, Muno, Brobee, and the rest of the gang. 

She also requested cupcakes. So I decided to make fondant cupcake toppers, which were super easy & less time consuming than decorating a whole cake with fondant. They were a breeze to make! If I could open a fondant cupcake topper shop...I totally would. No cupcakes, just the toppers. 

I think I'm on to something here....


I also made some fun YGG decorations for the party, too. 




I can't believe this girl is about to turn 5....
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...